This 66-minute, narrated PowerPoint presentation teaches you the nuances of the brachial plexus through the use of animated drawings, clinical case studies, and a video clip.
- Learn a quick, 8-step method of drawing the complete brachial plexus.
- Understand which roots contribute to each upper extremity muscle and sensory nerve
- Study 5 clinical cases to localize the anatomic site of each patient’s deficit.
Objectives for beginning, intermediate, and advanced learning
- Describe the anatomy of the brachial plexus and its relationships with surrounding structures
- Demonstrate a quick, 8-step method of drawing the complete brachial plexus.
- Describe which roots contribute to each upper extremity muscle and sensory nerve
- Localize the anatomic site of patients’ anatomic deficits
Content Focus: Professional issues: education; OT process: evaluation, intervention
Register for US$39
- watch the narrated PowerPoint presentation
- take the 25-question multiple-choice quiz
- score at least 70% correct and receive your certificate for 2 hours of CE credit (You may retake the test if necessary.)
Doctors Demystify guarantees your satisfaction or you get your money back