- Watch nine video presentations on your own and participate in at least two Zoom QA sessions with hand surgeon and hand therapy opinion leaders
- Take the on-line quiz and receive your certificate for 5 hours of continuing education credit.
- Understand upper tendon/muscle anatomy, function, common conditions, and treatments
- Earn 5.0 hours of CE credit for intermediate and advanced learning
- DD guarantees your satisfaction or you get your money back
The $99 registration fee includes the full-color e-syllabus for download to computer or printer.
On completion of the course the registrant will be able to
- describe the micro- and macro-anatomy of upper extremity muscles and tendons
- describe current concepts of muscle physiology and tendon healing
- collect a good history & exam for common upper extremity muscle/tendon conditions
- educate patients regarding their condition and treatments
Schedule and Topics
Watch the on-line video presentations at your convenience.
- muscle/tendon anatomy, unique features, 10 minutes
- muscle physiology and mechanics, 14 minutes
- tendon biology, 17 minutes
- tendon repair and tenolysis, 26 minutes
- tendon repair rehabilitation, 43 minutes
- tenodesis, 34 minutes
- tendon grafts, 27 minutes
- tendon/muscle transfers, 14 minutes
- tendinopathy, 21 minutes
Participate in at least two of the Zoom QA session with MD and CHT panelists, (knowledge gained in the Zoom sessions will be helpful when taking the quiz)
- Saturday October 17, 2020 8:00 – 8:30 am, PDT
- Saturday October 31, 2020 8:00 – 8:30 am, PDT
- Saturday November 14, 2020 8:00 – 8:30 am PST
Complete the evaluation and score >70% on the quiz, receive your certificate for 5 hours of CE credit.